Esther, Yes it was cold here! Maybe 30 or right around there. I am glad to see that you have been checking my blog. It is a pretty nice way to stay in touch. Talk to you soon.
Love the buzz lightyear costume. He is getting bigger and bigger!! It has been awhile since I have seen him. I am so glad you did the blog world. I will be able to see you all more. Love you lots and miss you!!
I am a 27 year old, single mom of one very active 4 year old boy. I work as a customer service representative in a small family owned business. This blog was set up to catch up with old friends and to stay in touch with the friends who live far away. I hope you will leave comments if you stop by.
3 comments:
And Buzz Lightyear high on sugar!!! Was it cold there? The rosy cheeks are a dead giveaway (unless he was hot - he's prone to that too!).
Esther
Esther,
Yes it was cold here! Maybe 30 or right around there. I am glad to see that you have been checking my blog. It is a pretty nice way to stay in touch. Talk to you soon.
Jana
Love the buzz lightyear costume. He is getting bigger and bigger!! It has been awhile since I have seen him. I am so glad you did the blog world. I will be able to see you all more. Love you lots and miss you!!
Janeen
Post a Comment